Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In English Now


Phew! Now that my Blogger is not in Cantonese anymore, I guess I am obliged to write...that ought to be to everyone's great relief. After all, it's been what...months, right? There must be so much that I have to catch everyone up on. *Insert nervous laughter here*

Well, the thing is, there is nothing new. Not. One. Thing. In fact, here is the Coles (Cliffs for all you American folk) Notes version of what's been going on in the past couple of months:

1. Finished work
2. Moved house, am currently homeless
3. Flew to Canada
4. Slept in late nearly every day for the past 3 weeks
5. Have neither lost nor gained weight...but I still have 4 weeks holiday left so we'll see about that one.

If I think of anything witty or inspirational to tell then I will be sure to write. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.